Thursday 6 December 2018

Foxydori

You searched for: foxydori ! Our vision is to showcase the inner planner, artist, and writer in you. Etsy is the home to thousands of handmade, vintage, and one-of-a-kind products and gifts related to your search. No matter what you’re looking for or where you are in the worl our global marketplace of sellers can help you find unique and affordable options. Handcrafted Leather Foxy Notebook Covers. Proudly made in the U. See more ideas about Fashion art illustration, Fashion drawing, Fashion sketches.


Although it seems a little confusing, a faux dori is just a leather (or cloth) notebook cover. There are a number of faux dori brands, but my favorite is Foxy Dori. Custom Perfect Fit Covers Leather Perfect Fit Cover - Original - Weeks Mega - Madison Ave Hobo Weeks Mega.


Sold out Email when. The inserts inside I h. So I never got myself around to buying one. Hey blog friends, I’m back! This year has been a complete whirlwind and extremely challenging—both at work and at home—but I’m happy to say that things have finally settled down and I’m excited to get back to blogging and creating new videos.


Foxydori

One name that I kept seeing is FoxyDori , who has an etsy webiste. It’s my blog anniversary! But the store is currently closed (they advise they will be back soon). Planner inserts are positioned for easy double sided printing with guides to show you where to trim down to size and fold.


At Yellow Paper House, we have your planning and journaling needs covered. Our colorful handmade spiral planners, Travelers Notebook inserts and punched planner paper are available in a wide variety of sizes. With increasing numbers of us going back to paper planning, there have also been an increasing number of us wanting to work on our handwriting skills.


Foxydori

Everything leaves a mark. Fauxdori, Foxydori , etc. I’m a huge fan of genuine leather. Some people have caught me trying to subtly sniff my leather wallet or handbag.


Filofax – A Filofax is just like a binder, only much more professional, portable and personal. Small Rhodia pads are great for traveling, as are Foxydori notebooks or folders of simple laserjet paper. Don’t forget a cloth so you can clean your nib and your paintbrush!


I purchased mine from FoxyDori on Etsy however this particular company is currently on a break. Last week I spent the day decorating my FoxyDori and I LOVE it. I love her so much I’ve named her Joy.


You’ve probably seen all of these hashtags, and let me tell you, the craze is real and the planning is pretty! I made two new You Tube videos today. I really do love it though! I have been enjoying my little Midori Passport so much. You may enter on all three as many as you wish, but please follow the rules according to each platform.


Foxydori

If you enter here, please be blog follower first and comment here with your blogger account name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.